We provide the beautiful location, and you fill in all of the details to create your unique experience. Whether you picture a rustic, elegant, classy affair, or a simple, intimate gathering, your day is sure to be your very own!
For your wedding and reception, we offer:
- Only one event per day…. your event.
- 14 hours the day of your wedding event
(8 hours prior to the ceremony time and 6 hours after the ceremony time.)
- A natural ambiance of large shade trees with hundreds of varieties of plants and flowers, natural rock, water gardens with winding water streams and waterfalls, ponds, sitting areas, water lilies, and large water fountain.
- Spacious 5,000 square foot enclosed banquet hall which includes a prep kitchen, food serving bar and central air and heat. A wall of windows overlooks large pond and gardens. Banquet hall can comfortably seat 250 guests with room for a nice dance floor.
- Elevated outdoor pergola for ceremony with ample seating area for guests.
- Bridal party dressing rooms.
- Six public restrooms, one of which is wheel chair accessible with a hand rail, and two private restrooms for the bridal party.
- Rectangular tables and white garden chairs.
- You may secure your own caterers, wedding coordinator, DJs, photographers of your choice. A list of local vendors/caterers is offered at the time of booking for your convenience.
- Large projection screen.
- On-site management.
- Ample parking with attendant.
- Evening lighting.
- Engagement and/or bride’s pictures may be taken in gardens at no extra charge prior to the date of the event.
Rates for wedding & reception (up to 250 guests)
March 15 through November 30
$3500 on Saturday
$3300 Sunday through Friday
14 hour timeframe- which includes:
8 hours prior to the ceremony time and 6 hours after the ceremony time.
January 1 through March 14 (and also for December)
$3300 on Saturday
$3100 Sunday through Friday
14 hour timeframe – which includes:
8 hours prior to the ceremony time and 6 hours after the ceremony time
($1,000 down payment and balance due 4 weeks prior to event)